Found in the Business Information and Comprehensive Insight Plus Reports, the History Section typically includes details on the company's history, including:
- Incorporation details, par value of shares and ownership information.
- Background information on management, such as the educational and career history of the company principals.
- Related companies, including identification of parent, affiliates, subsidiaries and/or branches worldwide.
The History Section may also include corporate registration details, which can help you to:
- Verify the existence of a registered organization.
- Confirm legal information, such as a company's organizational structure, date and state of incorporation.
- Research possible fraud by reviewing names of principals and business standing within a state.